Pädagogik - Kita
Native speaker (m/f/d) for multilingual nursery team
Creating new things togetherHow lovely to find you here. We are littlebigFuture gGmbH – a free and charitable sponsor for daycare centres. (A sponsorship in Germany is sooo much more diverse, but that would definitely go beyond the scope of this job posting.) However, who we are is important. We are part of the New Wild Ones on the market. Still. Actually – in our heart of hearts, we would like to remain that way. Because a breath of fresh air is essential to find ways of using early education to assist children in becoming strong later in life. And every perspective is needed, too: that’s why all kinds of different people in our company family Business by Nature GmbHwork together to shape your workplace so that you and the children can evolve and be comfortable.
In the federal state of Rhineland-Palatinate (Germany is also a complex entity in this area), in the city of Stadt Boppard-Buchholz am Rhein,, we are in the process of realizing just that, together with the Ehrhardt Partner Group (EPG). We are building a new day care centre at their operating location: the EPGlinos. Here, we will make room for the kids’ different family languages in every day life and communicate in German, English, French, and Spanish. Starting in summer 2023, we are going to offer places for 80 children in two creche groups (for kids under 3 years of age) and three kindergarten groups (for kids from 3 years onwards until starting school) in our multilingual daycare centre.
Join our team from the very first minute!
This is your opportunity to help shape, to mould, and to rise to the challenges.
For our launch in the summer of 2023, we are looking for
- (Near) Native Speakers (m/f/d) Englisch, French or Spanish (minimum C1, German level: B2) full time or part time.
What you will get from us:Yes, we want to convince with our values and ideas. But that doesn’t feed you. So: let’s be absolutely clear first. If the framework fits, let’s get to the content.
- Depending on your professional experience: a salary between 3.061 Euro and 3.696 Euro as qualified educational personnel (“Fachkraft”) and between 2.572 Euro and 3.086 Euro as supplemental personnel (“Ergänzungskraft”)
- A permanent contract with 32 days annual leave
- 20% subsidy for your company pension
- Company Allianz health insurance: a health budget of 600 € annually (without any costs for you)
- Company bicycle leasing: choose your desired bike and use it for your way to work as well as privately
- Complementary training or courses in the house gym of EPG
- A well thought through house concept that reduces stress factors by smart building and interior design
What is essential to us:
- We are creating a communal spirit and, as the sponsor, want to be present in day to day nursery life: creating together means more to us than administrating.
- For us, together means: with the children. They are the experts of their lifeworld. You watch and accompany them – in your own mother tongue.
- In order to be well-positioned as a team, your FAMILIarization (or initial training) starts before the first children arrive.
- We are convinced: there are only benefits when it comes to networking. This applies to every relation: to the close exchange with parents, communities, and cooperation partners.
- Advancement drives us: regular trainings are a given and – when required – are also possible in our own academy, e.g. about child perspective, natural environment pedagogy and many more.
- Speaking of advancement: even if it doesn’t run so smoothly sometimes, it still brings us forward. If we speak about it honestly.
What you bring to the table:
- You have pedagogical training which is acknowledged by the so-called “Fachkräftevereinbarung” (an agreement for professionals) of the federal state of Rhineland-Palatinate (signed “Fachkräftevereinbarung” for day care centres in RLP)
- Your mother tongue is English, French or Spanish. Maybe you are still living in your home country and you can impart not only your language but also your culture on the children
- Important for cooperation: You can also speak German with kids, parents and the team (B2 level)
- Respect, empathy and observational skills are at least as important for us as your degree or your language certificate. We all laugh and cuddle in the same language in the end anyway.
- You enjoy treading new paths, in nature, in handling digital technology or in solving a problem in the nursery’s everyday life.
- In a nutshell: you share our “desire for tomorrow”. It comes down to your open and positive attitude.